Tuesday, May 20, 2014

LAMB Ladies Sometimes Blessings Which Seem Aren’t Are!


available in all formats at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/439841

On my journey to wholeness in Messiah (Christ), I have occasionally grabbed ahold of what for want of a better analogy one might call a phony ‘brass ring’! I say that because having learned to never act needful, I cannot seem to refuse adds that tell me I can make something better 'if I only’. Now I must admit the ‘if I only’ statement is activated by ‘The Committee in My Head’. And as far away as I think I have gotten from it, when the ‘if I only’ is related to this work, I sometimes bite.

I’m sad to admit that I did this the day before yesterday when an online bookseller that sells “How Did We Become Angry? Biblical Recovery for Women Suffering from Trauma & Abuse” offered a new feature. Thinking this would be a blessing, and assuming I could undo what I had done if it wasn’t; I hit the button and within hours saw book reviews and download figures disappear.

Needing to ask reviewers to post their reviews again, I was told that they no longer had this book in their library! Asking for help got me no answer since it was late in the day when I did this. And when all emails about the book disappeared, I felt that no help could be given for a book I seem to have unpublished when I opted in.

By opting in, I had also inadvertently added duplicate words to the title of this book. So, last night, 'grabbing the bull by the horns’ or in this case, undoing what I’d done the only way I believed was left to me, I deleted the original ebook and immediately uploaded a new copy.

Now I discover that had I waited, like I'm supposed to do in the Lord, the book I deleted and all reviews might have reappeared if I'd know what key to hit, so needless to say, but say it I must, when stress rushes in an d the 'Committee' takes over it seems like I'm back home in the 'awfulness' again. But the good news...No The God News' is the Messiah (Jesus) promised and it's true, He will never leave or forsake me and YOU. When we're able to calm down, we will discover that He's been there all the time!

So when you visit, https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/439841 and download this book for the reduced price for free by entering this code: MG43R please praise that thank the Lord for me! And remember, before you buy the book, you are helping me celebrate my return to sanity. And. I do need to add at this local you can download the ebook in any format!

About Paula Rose Michelson

No comments:

Post a Comment