Monday, December 9, 2013

A Tender Affirming Must Read! My 5* review of “Sugar’s Dance” by Katie Mettner

Every so often I read a book that makes me think, "I wish I had written that!" As an author, always hoping to hone my craft and enjoy a good read, reading Katie Mettner's book brought me to tears, made me laugh, and affirmed that home, family, and love are gifts from God having more to do with heart-ties than family. So if you want to discover how to overcome and move on, if you need to set aside what hurt so you can heal and find the person who's your home, this story will do all that and much, much more! I've already downloaded the second book in this amazing series! Though I have other books to read, I'll start this one now cause I can't wait to find out what happens next to Sugar, Van and all the other people in Sugars life! http://amzn.to/1d4N9B7

Meet Katie Mettner



Katie Mettner grew up in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and moved to the Northwoods where she now resides with her husband and three children. As a young adult Katie enjoyed ballroom dancing and like Sugar she didn’t let her physical limitations hold her back from what she loved. Katie writes The Sugar Series, Sugar’s Dance and Sugar’s Song, a Christian romance series. Her stories are a reflection of her love for family intricately woven with life experience. When the gales of November blow early you can find her at the computer with a cup of joe, listening to Michael Bublé and working on Sugar's Night.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Paula for the beautiful review of Sugar's Dance! I'm so glad Sugar brought us together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,

    You are an amazing woman, a talented writer, a caring friend. I am blessed to count you amongest those who matter most because you are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete