Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Released yesterday, THE TIME BETWEEN already has THREE 5 STAR Reviews!

A therapist who does not know.
A secretary who holds the key to why her boss’s life was a living hell.
When all is said and done the sleeper must awaken or be forever trapped.

There is a second before you take your first breath, and a second before you breathe your last.  Between those inescapable seconds we live, love, laugh, and cry. When all is said and done the breather of those two breaths knows that there will never be a time when they can reimagine, or redo because having breathed your last, you’re through.  And then it’s up to those who knew you to determine if you were faithful, if you were kind, if you were true. But what about those who have not yet passed but know their days are numbered, and what about those who judge thereby causing pain to those who have not reached their eternal slumber.  Perhaps the Beatles were wiser than we knew when they sang, ‘Let it Be.’
      Yet within my psych there was a wish to be a blessing, a confidant, a mother to those who needed for I grew up knowing The Time Between while I was young and heard songs that others had not sung. This is my story.

~~~~~~~
EDITORIAL REVIEW - “There was a point in my teen years where I was infatuated with the works and life of Edgar Allan Poe. As I read Paula’s latest book I found myself comparing Paula’s opening with his work. The main difference is that Edger wrote from the depth of his tormented mind, and Paula writes beyond torment to deliver the main character into sanity. As the story unfolded I found myself both analyzing the needs of the main character and identifying with her road to joy.

I have been amazed at how the Master works through His children using “non-spiritual" ways to open doorways into the spiritual world for His Glory. There are a multitude of individuals imprisoned within chains of bondage of self-worth. Ultimately I believe that only Christ offers deliverance, but a book like this can be used of Christ to guide a person to seek the help they need." — Rev Jimmy A. Garland: Pastor, Counselor, Author of ‘Ark of Rest’ 
~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE: The writing of this book took a few days, the concept was the Lords. I know it may seem odd when I tell you 'This is NOT a Christian Book' and though Jesus is mentioned there is swearing when the story called for that. However, if you're looking for a gutsy thriller chocked full of suspense this novella, which many tell me reads like a play, is for you. And if you know the songs of the sixties the chapter titles will say things to your heart that when the mystery is solved your heart may resonate with the characters as mine did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment