Sunday, August 31, 2014

Paula Michelson's, Author Page is Now on Facebook, “Going Indie All the Way” Yeah!





















This has been a long time in coming, since I could and probably should have set up the author page in December of 2012, so you can imagine how excited I was to set mine up today! Even though my first Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing Book garnered 46 ~ 5 star and 6~4 star reviews and the second book of that saga received raves as well, I didn’t think of myself as an author until Karen, Julia, and you took me under your wing. I say this because I know that each one of you is very busy and don’t invest your time in fly-by-night authors. Now believing myself to be an author, I decided it was time to proclaim that. So, I took another big step and started a Paula Rose Michelson, Author page on Facebook! I sent out some invitations and within a few hours had over 100 ‘Likes’! If you'd like to 'Like' my page too, click here: http://on.fb.me/1qr0dsW

Then I did something I’d longed to do, but feared doing. I say longed to do because setting up a page for each published book and maintaining it, was at times a delight and then at others a chore. Owning that I really am doing what God called me to do and doing it well enough that those who buy my books aren’t returning them; I set up a Paula Rose Michelson, Author page, on Facebook and deleted the individual book pages! 

Paula Rose Michelson’s Books are Available for 99 Cents at:

Barnes&Noble http://bit.ly/XpBOdV

No comments:

Post a Comment